2022 – 2024 Strategic Plan
At the end of 2021, we completed our three-year strategic plan to support Swipe Out Hunger in achieving its mission. Informed by our staff, board members, and community members, we’re ecstatic to share our goals to end student hunger with you!
1. Deliver equitable and effective programming to support students who face the greatest needs and challenges related to hunger.
– Standardize Swipe’s existing programming.
– Expand Swipe’s programmatic offerings around anti-hunger work on campuses.
– Activate campus food providers to be partners in ending campus hunger.
2. Build coalitions to design and advocate for policy to support student food security.
– Introduce and advocate for policies and legislation that impact student hunger at the state and federal level.
– Lift up partnering organizations’ work on broader basic needs.
– Clarify Swipe’s role as an advocacy leader of a local and national movement against student hunger.
3. Build a stronger, more strategic organization capable of driving profound and sustainable impact to end student hunger.
– Clarify, streamline, and formalize our internal structure and roles.
– Strengthen Swipe’s financial sustainability.
– Invest in team leadership and culture to run a healthy, equitable, anti-racist workspace.
– Foster and develop effective external partnerships to further our goals and needs.
Excited about this? We’d love to partner with you! Whether you’re a campus or company, tell us more about you and let’s work together!
Comments for this post are closed