JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Thank you for your interest in joining the Swipe Out Hunger network!
Whether you’re an established campus food security or basic needs program, or a group of students looking to advocate for new campus supports, Swipe Out Hunger is here to meet your program where it’s at and make campus hunger a thing of the past.
– 450 schools in all 50 states + Canada to connect with and learn from
– National and regional convenings
– Peer groups to connect with programs and schools in your area
– Virtual roundtables for discussion and connection to other campus leaders
– The Feed, our online resource and community hub
– Swipe Grants: $150,000 and counting in direct funding to campuses for staff, pantry infrastructure, and more
– Corporate Partnerships: Discounts on pantry technology through PantrySOFT; Discounts on bulk period products through TOP the organic project; Opportunities for discounted food sourcing
– Regular workshops and webinars, from topics ranging from Food Drives and Fundraising to SNAP Outreach and Application Assistance trainings
– Survey assistance and program evaluation through our annual student survey
– 1:1 support with a programs coordinator to start a new program, troubleshoot and existing one, or decide how to grow to support more students on the ground
– Weekly office hours to drop-in for troubleshooting, idea sharing, and connecting with other schools
– Toolkits and guides like the Swipe Drive Toolkit, Pantry Checklist, and more
– Advocacy webinar training series
– Student coalitions and advocacy sign-ons to advocate for the Hunger Free Campus Bill and access tools for local advocacy
– Advocacy toolkits and resources
HOW TO JOIN
1. Check if you’re a partner already!
– See yourself but didn’t expect to? Check if others on your campus are already working on food security and basic needs initiatives.
– Didn’t see your school, but thought you were a partner? Email [email protected] to check your campus’s partnership status.
2. Not a partner? Sign our partnership agreement!
3. Have more questions before you sign? Request support from Swipe Out Hunger or email [email protected].