We are thrilled to welcome you and your campus as one of our incredible partners. We are nothing without you (literally). We ask each university contact to sign the charter below so we're clear on what we at Swipe Out Hunger pledge to you and clear on what we hope for from you. We look forward to working together to address college student hunger.
When this charter is signed, Swipe Out Hunger will provide the following:
1) As a Swipe Out Hunger affiliate, you receive rights to the “Swipe Out Hunger” trademark and brand, with the ability to use branding on marketing materials in manners consistent with the organization's mission. Each campus in the network is welcome to use Swipe Out Hunger's name and logo or choose to utilize a customized campus-specific name and brand for their meal sharing program.
2) Swipe Out Hunger will draw on best practices from its network of chapters to provide you with guidance and connect you with other campus leaders in the network for support.
3) Swipe Out Hunger will provide coaching on needs that arise, including but not limited to administrative roadblocks, student outreach, funding and expansion.
4) Swipe Out Hunger will create a page for your campus on the www.SwipeHunger.org website to post information regarding your meal sharing program in order to outreach to your campus community and beyond.
5) Swipe Out Hunger will provide you merchandise (shirts, hats, stickers) and marketing materials to promote morale and campus presence.
6) Swipe Out Hunger will agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless your institution’s program, its officers, directors, employees, and members, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, demands, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses), and liabilities of every kind and character whatsoever (a "Claim"), which may arise by reason of (i) any act or omission by Swipe Out Hunger or (ii) the inaccuracy or breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties made by Swipe Out Hunger in this Agreement.
In anticipation of the approval of this application, you and Swipe Out Hunger agree to the following terms:
1) To support the mission to eradicate campus hunger through innovative programs and student education among our/my respective institutional program.
2) To inform Swipe Out Hunger about the impact of our drives (money raised/ food served).
3) To understand that Swipe Out Hunger serves as a counseling body and shall not be held responsible or have any legal responsibility for the actions of our chapter or any individuals associated with it.
4) To not impair the reputation, goodwill, distinctiveness, or validity of Swipe Out Hunger's intellectual property. Basically, don’t do things that are bad under the Swipe Out Hunger's name.
Revocation of Partnership:
In the event that any campus partner shall violate these policies in an open and defiant manner, the partnership shall be terminated and this can be initated by either party.
The undersigned certifies that the he/she meets and agrees to the above partnership terms, and that the he/she is committed to sustaining a meal sharing program on campus, and that this petition is in accordance with the general operating policies of the college/university.